Applying to QCC is easy!
We offer rolling admissions each semester based on space availability. All students who wish to apply to QCC must follow these steps:
Step 1: Start Your CUNY Application
- Apply online and pay your application fee. Make sure to select Queensborough Community College on your application.
- Please make sure to answer the Residency question correctly on the application. This will help us to accurately process your application.
- If you attended a high school or college outside the United States, your school transcripts must be translated into English and evaluated for equivalency with U.S. education standards.
Step 2: Submit Your Official Transcripts
You can use one of the following ways to submit your official documents.
- Option 1: You can request your previous school or testing institution to submit your transcripts to the CUNY University Application Processing Center. All transcripts can be sent to:
For Freshman Applications:CUNY/UAPC
P.O. Box 350136
Brooklyn, NY 11235-0001
For Transfer Applications:CUNY/UAPC
P.O. Box 359023
Brooklyn, NY 11235-9023
- Option 2: Work with your school counselor to submit your official transcripts electronically to QCC. For the time being, all transcripts emailed directly from a school counselor or other school official will be considered official. Documents can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Tracking The Status of Your Application
- Claiming Your CUNYfirst Account: After you submit your application, you will receive an email from CUNY with instructions for claiming your CUNYfirst account. Once you have successfully claimed your account and accessed your Student Center page, you will be able to view your application details, your acceptance, course registration and financial aid information.
- Click here to view instructions for claiming your CUNYfirst account, the status of your application, your admission decision, and if your transcripts were received.
- Make sure to check your email daily for additional notifications from QCC.