Coming Back to QCC
How to Apply as a Readmit Student
If you were previously a student at QCC, whether in degree or non-degree status, and have not attended the College for one or more semesters (fall or spring), you'll need to submit an Application for Readmission.
If you were previously academically dismissed from the College you must complete the Readmission Application for Dismissed Students.
Eligibility for readmission is determined on the basis of the following criteria:
- Prior academic performance at Queensborough Community College
- Reasonable capability for improvement
- Ability to meet the requirements and standards of the degree program in which you plan to enroll
- Meets the Queensborough Community College (QCC) and City University of New York (CUNY) standards for academic retention and satisfactory academic progress
- Recent academic performance outside of QCC, if applicable. Please note that you are required to submit official transcripts for all institutions that you have attended after QCC.
If after reviewing your request, the Office of Admissions determines that you ARE eligible to be readmitted, you will be notified by phone and/or email with additional instructions.
Students who fail to meet the eligibility criteria will NOT be granted readmission to the College, and may request additional information from the Office of Admissions regarding alternative options and available appeal processes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 718 281.5000.