2022-2025: (6 Members)
Faculty Representatives (Name, Department, Term Ends)
- William Blick, Library (2025) - secretary
- Rommel Robertson, Social Sciences (2025)
- Barbara Rome, Nursing (2024)
- Cheryl Tokke, Business (2024)
- Raymond Lam, Engineering Technology (2023) - chair
- Scott Litroff, Music (2023)
- Audrey Arias
- Sofia Rosado
- Lois Florman, Executive Counsel and Labor Designee
Fall 2022 Meetings
- 9/21/22, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m., Zoom
Section 14. The Committee on Bylaws
The Committee on Bylaws shall consist of six (6) members of the instructional staff and one (1) student.
The Committee on Bylaws shall:
- Consider and recommend to the Academic Senate new bylaws and amendments to the Bylaws of the Academic Senate.
- Consider and recommend to the Academic Senate new bylaws and amendments to the existing Bylaws of the Board of Trustees.
- Consider and inform the Academic Senate of changes in the Bylaws of the Board of Trustees.
- Advise the Academic Senate regarding the application of the Bylaws.
- Upon the request of the Executive Committee of the Faculty, consider and recommend to the faculty new bylaws and amendments to the Bylaws of the Faculty.