Committee on Computer Resources
2022-2025: (9 Members)
Faculty Representatives (Name, Department, Term Ends)
- Sun, Joann, Engineering Technology (2025)
- Frary, Barbara, Business (2023)
- McAlear, Robert, English (2023)
- Kim, Mi-Seon, Library (2024)
- Rossi, Michelle, Nursing (2024)
- Honey, Larisa, Social Sciences (2024)
- Mark Zelcer, Social Sciences (2023)
- Nelan, Philip, Nursing (2025)
- Zhou, Zhou, Chemistry (2025)
- Julia Rothenberg, Social Sciences, COC Liaison
- Lucien Makalanda, Mathematics and Computer Science, Steering Committee Designee
- Jed Shahar, English, Steering Committee Designee
- Ralph Romanelli, Director of information. Systems, President's Liaison
Fall 2022 Meeting Dates
October 26, 2022 12:15 PM Administration Classroom 414
November 9, 2022 1:00 PM Administration Classroom 414
November 30, 2022 12:15 PM Administration Classroom 414
Section 16. The Committee on Computer Resources
The Committee on Computer Resources shall consist of nine (9) members of the instructional staff and three (3) students.
The Committee on Computer Resources shall:
- Report to the Academic Senate on the developments, problems and policies related to all computer resources and computer related activities at the College (i.e. registration, faculty research, library, use of local and remote computers, educational uses, etc.)
- Make recommendations to the Academic Senate on matters involving the present and future utilization of these resources and related policies.
- Survey and inform the College community about utilization and new developments related to computer technology at the College (i.e. committee newsletter, web site, etc.).
- Act as a general advisory group on computer resources, training, academic web site and general educational use of technology.
- Provide liaison members to committees concerned with computer and information technology.