2022-2025: (9 Members)
Faculty Representatives (Name, Department, Term Ends)
- Adair, Arthur, Communication, Theatre, & Media Production (2023)
- Tawde, Mangala, Biological Sciences & Geology (2023)
- Lizzul, Isabella, Health, Physical Education & Dance (2024) - Secretary
- Mason, Kendra, Academy Advisement (2024)
- Wallach, Patrick, Mathematics & Computer Sciences (2024) - Chairperson
- Fox-Herron, Doreen, Registrar (2025)
- Shekoyan, Vazgen, Physics (2025)
- Sullivan, Nathaniel, Art & Design (2025)
- Vasquez, Chenyl
- Michael Pullin, Dean of Academic Initiatives, President's Liaison
Meets on Tuesdays at 2 pm as needed when there are curricular proposals to examine.
Email Patrick Wallach at PWallach@qcc.cuny.edu for information about the next meeting.
Section 19. The Committee on Curriculum
The Committee on Curriculum shall consist of nine (9) members of the instructional staff and two (2) students.
The Committee on Curriculum shall:
- Consider and recommend to the Academic Senate new curricula and courses.
- Consider and recommend to the Academic Senate changes in established curricula and course credits or hours.
- Consider and recommend to the Academic Senate graduation requirements for new curricula and changes in graduation requirements for existing curricula.
Steering Committee Suggested Charges/Committee Goals
Contact Steering Committee chair for guidance in converting 2018 committee guide PDF into webpage format