2022-2025: (6 Members)
Faculty Representatives (Name, Department, Term Ends)
- Geasor, James, Marketing (2023)
- Guo, Wenli (2024)
- Teegala, Sushma, Biology -- secretary (2024)
- Byers, Patrick, Social Sciences -- chair (2023)
- Roumen, Vragov, Business (2025)
- Sassolas, Mathieu, Computer Science (2025)
- Philip Pecorino, Social Sciences, Steering Committee Designee
- Julia Rothenberg, Social Sciences, CoC Designee
- Stephen Di Dio, Marketing & Communications, President's Liaison
The Publications Committee meets on the second Thursday of every month via Zoom from 12:30-1:30 PM. Please email PublicationsCommitte@qcc.cuny.edu for meeting details and information.
Section 25. The Committee on Publications
The Committee on Publications shall consist of six (6) members of the instructional staff and three (3) students.
The Committee on Publications shall:
- Recommend to the Academic Senate policies and procedures pertaining to College publications including the college website.
- Receive information on the college website and all publications associated with the College or bearing the College name, and report this information to the Academic Senate.
- Serve as an advisory group for the college website and publications associated with the College.
- Serve as an editorial board for the Queensborough Community College Newsletter, Community Calendar, the Faculty Handbook and other handbooks, and other publications of this nature.