Committee on Student Activities
2022-2025: (6 Members)
Chairpersons: Ilse Schrynemakers and Wilfredo Moran
Secretary: Alison Mello
Faculty Representatives (Name, Department, Term Ends)
- Wilfredo Moran, Business (2025)
- Kwang Hyun Kim, Mathematics & Computer Science (2025)
- Ilse Schrynemakers, English (2024)
- Alison Mello, Biological Sciences and Geology (2024)
- Carolyn King, Mathematics and Computer Sciences (2023)
- Weier Ye, English (2023)
- Clara Wajngurt, Mathematics and Computer Science, COC Liaison
- Jenn Klein, English, Steering Committee Designee
- Tikola Russell, Assistant Dean for Student Development/Conduct, President's Liaison
Meeting Times for Fall 2022- Spring 2023
- Spring 2023 Meeting Dates
- May 9, 2023
- April 14, 2023
- March 31, 2023
- February 15, 2023
- Please contact committee officers for upcoming committee dates
- Fall 2022 Meeting Dates:
- December 15, 2022 (in person)
- November 18, 2022
- October 24, 2022
- September 9, 2022
Section 26. The Committee on Student Activities
The Committee on Student Activities shall consist of six (6) members of the instructional staff and three (3) students.
The Committee on Student Activities shall:
- Report to the Academic Senate on policy matters relative to student activities.
- Act as an advisory group to any student group seeking faculty assistance.
- Assist the Director of Student Activities, other administrators, and faculty involved in student activities.
- Participate in the implementation of Article VII, Section B, Part 2, of the Governance Plan which states: “The Faculty and student body shall share equally the responsibility and the power to establish, subject to the approval of the Board, more detailed rules of conduct and regulations in conformity with the general requirements of this article.”