While at QCC...
Eligible Veteran/Dependents receive priority registration. The dependent must provide proof (i.e. DD-214) from the sponsor to the Office of Military and Veterans Services.
Eligible Veteran/Dependents may receive a commitment fee waiver. The dependent must provide proof (i.e. DD-214) from the sponsor to the Office of Military and Veterans Services and/or QCC Admissions Staff.
Veteran/Dependents may be academically advised by the Office of Military and Veterans Services, if they would like. To schedule an appointment please call (718) 281-5767.
We can assist you with the following:
- Academic Advisement
- Applying for Benefits & VA Benefit Information
- VA Benefit Certification
- Curriculum Changes (Change of Major)
- Outside referrals related to your Career and Health
- Classroom and Instructor Concerns
- Class Registration
- Military Deployment and/or Activation
- Any Questions, Complaints, or Concerns
Thank you for your service and Welcome to QCC!
Program Manager, Military and Veterans Services
Peer Mentor, Military and Veterans Services