ASAP Student Commitments
Thank you for your interest in the ASAP program at Queensborough Community College. Recognized nationally, ASAP continues to double graduation rates. ASAP is a structured academic pathway designed to help students graduate with their degree as quickly as possible by providing a range of financial, academic, career, and personal supports.
Let us be part of your academic goals here at Queensborough!
- Attend a Summer/Winter Institute
- Meet with an advisor twice each month
- Participate in the career development process to prepare for career success
- Maintain full-time enrollment status (12 or more credit hours per semester)
- Complete all remedial courses within the first year of being in the program
- Attend tutoring as assigned
- Maintain a minimum of 2.0 GPA
- Complete four ASAP-reserved courses in the first year
- Graduate from QCC within the 3-years