Rules and Regulations
- Gymnasium courts, and pool facilities are available to all students, faculty, staff, and Alumni Association members who present a valid ID card (CUNY OneCard) upon entrance to the building and/or facility.
- Proper attire must be worn: Gymnasium/gym attire – shirt, shorts or sweatpants and sneakers. Pool - nylon or Lycra swimsuit only (no shorts or cut-offs).
- Outside food or drink is not permitted in recreation areas.
- All activities are coeducational
- Books, coats bags or other personal belongings are not permitted in the facilities. Lockers are available on the lower levels, or cubbies in front of G-303.
- Clothes are to be changed in the locker rooms only.
- Continuing Education Classes: If you are enrolled in Continuing Education swimming classes, you can have access to Community Swim for an additional fee. Please contact the Continuing Education Office for more information.
- Classes and Varsity teams have priority over Recreation. During inclement weather and certain other circumstances, recreation may be cancelled.
- Before beginning physical activities, participants are advised to undergo medical examinations and follow the advice of their physicians.
Fall 2022 Recreation Program
September 6, 2022 to December 13, 2022
Basketball in room RFK -301
- Monday: 1:00 pm - 3:00pm
- Wednesday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
- Friday: 1:00 pm - 3:00pm
- Wednesday from 12 noon to 2 p.m
Fitness Center in room G-303
- Monday to Thursday from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Friday from 12:00 pm to 5 pm
Volleyball in room RFK- 304
- Wednesday 12:00-2:00 pm
Badminton in room RFK-302
- Wednesday 12:00 pm -2:00 pm
Table Tennis in room RFK- 302
- 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Please note: All times are subject to change or cancellation.
No Recreation activities will not be held on the following dates:
- Friday, September 2, 2022
- Monday, September 5, 2022
- Monday, September 26 & Tuesday, September 27, 2022
- Tuesday, October 4 and Wednesday, October5, 2022
- Monday, October 10, 2022
- Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25, 2022