Rules and Regulations
- Gymnasium courts, and pool facilities are available to all students, faculty, staff, and Alumni Association members who present a valid ID card (CUNY OneCard) upon entrance to the building and/or facility.
- Proper attire must be worn: Gymnasium/gym attire – shirt, shorts or sweatpants and sneakers. Pool - nylon or Lycra swimsuit only (no shorts or cut-offs).
- Outside food or drink is not permitted in recreation areas.
- All activities are coeducational
- Books, coats bags or other personal belongings are not permitted in the facilities. Lockers are available on the lower levels, or cubbies in front of G-303.
- Clothes are to be changed in the locker rooms only.
- Continuing Education Classes: If you are enrolled in Continuing Education swimming classes, you can have access to Community Swim for an additional fee. Please contact the Continuing Education Office for more information.
- Classes and Varsity teams have priority over Recreation. During inclement weather and certain other circumstances, recreation may be cancelled.
- Before beginning physical activities, participants are advised to undergo medical examinations and follow the advice of their physicians.
SPRING 2023 Recreation Program
January 25, 2023 – May 23, 2023
Basketball in room RFK -301
- Monday: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Wednesday: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Friday: 1:00 pm - 3:00pm
- Monday from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- Wednesday from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Fitness Center in room G-303
- Monday to Thursday from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Friday from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Volleyball in room RFK- 304
- Wednesday 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
Badminton in room RFK-302
- Wednesday 12:00 pm -2:00 pm
Table Tennis in room RFK- 302
- Wednesday 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
There will be no recreation activities on the following dates:
Monday, February 13, 2023
Monday, February 20th
Wednesday, April 5th to Thursday, April 13th
Please note: All times are subject to change or cancellation.
All Activities are Coed