The office is providing services to students via e-mail, telephone, and online zoom sessions, with limited in-person services available. We recommend that you continue to work with us remotely - it's convenient and easy!
All visitors to campus are required to show proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test no more than seven days prior to coming to campus. Masks are required for in-person services.
The areas the Office of Information Technology is responsible for include:
- Technology leadership
- Campus Area Networking (wired and wireless)
- Internet connectivity and security
- Help Desk support for administrative and academic offices (non computer lab)
- CUNY Portal/CUNYfirst access, project management, training
- Server support of the College website
- Campus Email (Faculty/Staff and Student)
- Administrative production control and application development
- Production academic application support
- Quotes for all administrative computers, hardware and software
Functions Not Covered By the Office of Information Technology
The Office of Institutional Research and Assessment conducts research and evaluation studies. They provide technical assistance with assessing institutional effectiveness, program evaluations, and student learning outcomes. For further information go to: http://www.qcc.cuny.edu/OIRA/index.html
The Academic Computing Center provides support for academic uses of educational technology and the support departmental websites. For more information see: http://www.qcc.cuny.edu/ACC/index.html