How To Order Transcripts

Transcripts are copies of a student's academic record. By federal law (i.e. FERPA) a student must authorize release of their record in writing or by a specific identifier. 

There are two kinds of transcripts: student (unofficial) copies and official copies.

  • Student (unofficial) transcripts…… are unofficial copies that the student can find on their CUNYfirst account for free. If a student attended prior to the year 2000 they may request an official copy for his or her own records.
  • Official transcripts... If a university or employer requires an official transcript to be submitted with a student’s application, the student must make a specific request – with the Name of the receiving institution – for an official transcript in a sealed envelope to be mailed to them. Be aware - if the seal of the envelope is broken, the transcript is no longer an official document. 

Question: Are there any reasons that my transcript request will not be processed?
Answer: The college reserves the right to withhold all information on the record of any student who has not fulfilled financial or other responsibilities to the College.

Question: How can I obtain a copy of my transcript?
Answer: You may obtain a copy of your academic transcript in the following ways:

  1. Online
    1. Without a fee in CUNYfirst
      Students who have attended as of the year 2000 or after may download an unofficial copy of their record from CUNYfirst opens in a new window. This copy is for information purposes only.
      Processing time is immediate with your own printer.
    2. Order an official transcript (electronic or paper) through Parchment: 
  1. By Mail
    Download the PDF form opens in a new window
    If you are not using the downloadable form but writing a letter be sure to include:

    • Your full name. (If you attended QCC under a different name, please include both.)
    • CUNYfirst ID number or last 4 digits of your Social security number
    • Present mailing address
    • Exact name and address where you want your transcript sent
    • A $7.00 check or money order should be included for each request sent outside of the CUNY system or the University Application Processing Center (UAPC).


      MAIL TO:
      Transcript Department
      Office of the Registrar, Room A-104
      Queensborough Community College
      222-05 56th Ave
      Bayside, NY 11364

Question: What if I need a student copy of my transcript right away?
Answer: For students who have attended as of the year 2000 or after the fastest way to obtain a student copy (unofficial) of your record is printing it on your own computer through your CUNYfirst account. You may log into CUNYfirst.opens in a new windo.

For those who attended prior to 2000 -  You can order an official transcript from Parchment: 

For transcript support, contact Parchment: Call 847-716-3005 (M-F 8AM to 8PM) or for other support options go to: 

Information from the CUNY Transcript page:


opens in a new window

Campus Cultural Centers

Kupferberg Holocaust Center exterior lit up at nightOpens in a new window
Kupferberg Holocaust Center Opens in a new window

The KHC uses the lessons of the Holocaust to educate current and future generations about the ramifications of unbridled prejudice, racism and stereotyping.

Russian Ballet performing at the Queensborough Performing Arts CenterOpens in a new window
QPAC: Performing Arts CenterOpens in a new window

QPAC is an invaluable entertainment company in this region with a growing national reputation. The arts at QPAC continues to play a vital role in transforming lives and building stronger communities.

Queensborough Art Gallery exterior in the afternoonOpens in a new window
QCC Art Gallery

The QCC Art Gallery of the City University of New York is a vital educational and cultural resource for Queensborough Community College, the Borough of Queens and the surrounding communities.