Undergraduate Research at QCC
2022 Spring Student Symposium
The Spring Student Symposium (SSS) is a celebration of QCC faculty-mentored students' coursework, research, and creative work(s) during the academic year.
2021 Undergraduate Research Day
A showcase of Queensborough’s faculty-led undergraduate research efforts across the disciplines.
QCC Research Program Directors
- CUNY Research Scholar Program (CRSP): Dr. Sharon Lall-Ramnarine (Faculty Fellow for Research Activities) & Dr. Tirandai Hemraj-Benny
- NIH Bridges to the Baccalaureate: Research initiative to maximize science skills (RIMS): Dr. Patricia Schneider
- QCC NSF-Space Weather Research & Education Program: Dr. M. Chantale Damas
- CUNY I-Corps: STEM TIES – Tools for Innovation & Entrepreneurial Success: Dr. Christine Mooney
- Summer Intensive Research Program (SIRP): Dr. Anissa Moody
- QCC NSF S-STEM Scholars Program in Smart Energy: Dr. David Sarno
- Kupferberg Holocaust Center Research Fellowships: Ms. Marisa Hollywood
- Collegiate Science And Technology Entry Program (CSTEP): Ms. Francesca Berrouet
- Undergraduate Research as a High Impact Practice (HIP) coordinator: Dr. Joan Petersen